“We pursue excellence in all that we do, from the clinical care to the patient communication to the culture of the practice. We want to create a sense of community where each family feels like we connected with them on a personal level each and every time they visit our office. We care a lot about teeth, but we care even more about people!”
— Dr. Michael
- Bachelor of Science in biology – Wofford College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Medical University of South Carolina
- Certificate in pediatric dentistry – University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- South Carolina Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Piedmont District Dental Society
Beyond the Office
Dr. Michael grew up on a cattle farm in the rural community of Blue Ridge outside Landrum. His wife Kelly is a licensed professional counselor and works above their dental practice. They have three elementary school-aged children: Kennedy, Vaughn, and Graham.
Kennedy loves swimming and singing, Vaughn loves dance, and Graham loves golf. Kelly’s happy place is on a float in the water. Dr. Michael prefers to be playing golf!