At Foothills Pediatric Dentistry, we aspire to provide the highest quality of dental care in a loving and compassionate environment. We endeavor to treat our patients as if they were our own children and to offer exceptional customer service to parents.
Why Choose Foothills Pediatric Dentistry?
- We have multiple dentists working every day, which allows flexibility in scheduling and ensures we are able to see each patient on time without rushing anyone through an appointment. We are also able to see emergencies quickly.
- We are the only practice in the Spartanburg area that brings in a medical anesthesiologist to provide safe IV sedation, in-house, when needed.
- We are the only local practice specializing in laser frenectomies to release lip and tongue ties on infants with breastfeeding difficulties.
- We utilize advanced dental technologies and conservative procedures for painless visits and lasting oral health.
- We are in-network with the majority of the larger dental insurance companies. Our insurance specialists handle much of the necessary paperwork and strive to ensure families are able to maximize their benefits.
- We are open many Fridays, because we know it is often easier for parents to take time off from work on that day.
- We are the only pediatric dental office in the area with a tree and a beaver dam slide in the reception area!
- Above all, we treat every patient respectfully and with compassion, to build a trusting relationship so everyone knows they are important to us.
Schedule a Visit
Dr. Michael, Dr. Holly, Dr. Erin, Dr. Kate, and our team members look forward to building a long-term, trusting relationship with your child and you. Please contact our Spartanburg, SC office to learn more and schedule a visit today!